Service Level Agreement
The following terms and conditions of this Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “the Agreement”) between Vitalerter LTD the “Service Provider” and the “Client”. This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised Agreement mutually endorsed by the parties.
Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent service support and delivery to the Client by the Service Provider.
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
• Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
• Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the Client.
• Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are included in this Agreement:
• Manned telephone support.
• Monitored email support.
• Remote assistance using Remote Desktop.
The following issues are covered by this Agreement:
• Troubleshooting server outages and errors and resuming service from server outage.
• Troubleshooting software failure, including bugs, Database failures.
• Troubleshooting hardware failure.
* Service Provider will provide reasonable amount of support to attempt to identify and resolve any server-related issues and/or outages. Reasonable amount of support is defined as up to two (2) hours of support (per outage) to address the issue.
Client responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
• Payment for all support and maintenance costs at the agreed upon bill rate and billing schedule, i.e. account in good standing.
• Reasonable availability of Client representative when resolving a service related incident or request.
Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
• Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
• Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
• Best effort in diagnosis and repair of incident(s) including critical decision making in emergency situations.
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
Regular business hours are considered to be from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm Israel Standard Time, Sunday to Thursday, except Israel Holidays and observances as defined by the Israeli Government.
Telephone support: will be conducted during business hours.
Email support: will be monitored during business hours. Any email received outside office hours will be collected, and best efforts will be made to respond client’s request. However, no action will be guaranteed until the next working day.
• Any work performed, or calls handled outside regular business hours, will be considered an emergency and billed accordingly.
• Client will be promptly notified in the event of this situation, and the Service Provider will make the best effort to identify such circumstances in order to ensure the best possible service.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Client within the following time frames:
|Critical Operation Impact-Problem or issue that renders the application unusable (i.e.: offline)
|‹ 6 hours (during IL business hours)
‹ 12 hours (during IL non-business hours)
|Significant Operation Impact-Problem or issue that DOES impact the operation of your application but DOES NOT render it unusable (i.e.: slow server response time).
|‹ 24 hours (during IL business hours) ‹ 48 hours (non- business IL hours)
|Minimal Operation Impact-Problem or issue that DOES NOT impact the operation of your application (i.e.: maintenance requests).
|‹ 72 hours
Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above time-scales dependent on the priority of the support request.
* Service Provider will make every effort to respond to all service requests in a timely manner